Very Nice 1.5 Room Apartment in Hamburg, GERMANY
This charming apartment is located on the 1st floor of a well maintained, multi-dwelling building.
The entire apartment has been completely renovated with tasteful wooden elements and quality finishes. The light filled rooms and neutral colors, create a nice warm ambiance.
- 1.5 Room Apartment
- 1st Floor
- Approx. 47sqm Living Space
- Built 1970/Renovations 2012-2017
- Roomy Living Room (approx. 25sqm) with access to balcony
- Open Kitchen: with oven, ceramic cook top, dishwasher, refrigerator and space for table and chairs
- Modern white tiled bath with shower
- Light colored parquet flooring
- South facing balcony
- Laundry Room in Basement (Washing Machine/Dryer)
- Garage Parking available (fee based)
- Gas Central Heating
Enjoy the relaxed charm of Stellingen which offers a natural and family-friendly character. Stellingen belongs to the district Eimsbüttel and borders Lokstedt and Niendorf.
This area offers tranquility and convenience. S-station-Lagenfeld, diverse shopping within walking distance, drive to the A7 Autobahn in just a few minutes or to the airport in 20 minutes. Another advantage to living in Stelligen is the close proximity to Eimbüttel’s Osterstrasse with its vast array of cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques and much more.
Send an inquiry
Parking spaces: -
PlotTotal property size (in sqm): -
Further InformationYear of build: 1970
Type of heating:
Commission: 6.25 % including VAT for the buyer
Price: 174,900 EUR